Sunday, February 12, 2017

January Wrap Up

We are officially well into 2017!  I hope it's been treating everyone well.  So far I honestly can't complain about year.  Hit a bit of book hangover after I finished Gemina.  I did that thing where I picked up a book, only to get distracted by something, then have it due back to the library.  However, I've seem to have kicked that problem!  I discovered I missed the release of a new Dracula book by Kim Newman.  Anyway! On to my stats:

Books Read: 2
Pages Read: 819 pages
BINGO Books:
Currently Reading: Anno Dracula 1899 and Other Stories by Kim Newman

Finally, I got to see Rogue One! Christmas is insanely busy at the bakery I work at.  So there really wasn't much time between work, present buying, and celebrating the Holidays! It was totally worth the wait, though!  I didn't have to see it in a packed theater and I had awesome company in my flatmate! On the subject of movies, of course I watched the final season of Sherlock... I was not emotional prepared for that!

Other than that I was sort of a hermit this month.  A lost of staying home and binge watching Hawaii-Five-O!  I'll try to be less of a hermit in February, but so far we've gotten snow that is all but telling me that my days off should spent in my reading knook with a good book and my cat!

What was the best thing ya'll read this month?!

No comments:

Post a Comment