Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday - Within the Sanctuary of Wings

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme started by Breaking the Spine.  Basically this where we talk about books we're excited to read that haven't quite come out yet, or maybe are at the bottom of of our TBR.

Release Date: April 25, 2017

Publisher: Tor Books
Author: Marie Brennan
Genre: Fantasy 
Pages: 352

The conclusion to the thrilling memoirs of Lady Isabella Trent and her legacy of dragon evolutionary research and anthropological adventures.






Why I'm Waiting: Because I adore this series! Lady Trent isn't perfect, but she learns from her mistakes and she grows from book to book.  Not to mention I adore the worlds that Marie Brennan creates with each new book.  Plus, Tod Lockwood's artwork is amazing!



6 comments:

  1. Its a new title for me it sounds good. Hope you enjoy it. I will be checking this series out.
    New Bloglovin' follower!
    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own all of these books because I was able to grab them for super cheap at Book Outlet but I've not started them out. I've read another novella by her though and really look forward to checking out more of her works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have not heard of this series before but I do love this cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a hard time picking a favorite of all the covers that Todd Lockwood did for this series. Each cover gets better and better as the series goes.

      Delete