Saturday, October 6, 2018

Mini Reviews








This was so cute. It's a short little story of hour Mary Shelley came with the idea for one of the most iconic Monster books ever written. How one dark and stormy night she had a dream and from that came the story of a monster who just wanted to be loved. The artwork was amazing and I felt fit the story, all patched together like the Monster himself. It was the perfect way to start the Halloween season!










This was ridiculous in all the best ways possible. One of my favorite movies to watch over Halloween, or when I'm sick is the original Lost Boys movies. I was so excited to see that Tim Seeley wrote a comic book version of it. This Volume takes place not long after the movie, and Mike still a little effected by what happened to him. I enjoyed the story, and as always I loved the Frog Brothers. It was a fun read and put me in the mood to watch the movie sooner rather than later.

 



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment