Thursday, June 30, 2016

June Wrap Up

Good-bye June and Hello July!!  As is the tradition with most Book Blogs it is now time for the Monthly Wrap Up.   So without further-ado, everything I've read this month.  The books of course have reviews posted here on Bookish Whispers.  



Books Read: 5
Pages Read: 1,120
BINGO Books: 1
Favorite Read: Warlock Holmes: Study in Brimstone 




My reading my have been interrupted by an impromptu Psych re-watch on Netflix.  Still my reading slump from last month is officially been busted.  While I've still been in the mood for Graphic Novels, but I was lucky to pick up a couple of really good books this month.  The warm weather has helped too since I generally want to be out there more.  July is looking to start out with a bang! I have a Read-a-Thon on the books and a lot of really good books lined up for that.

So what has everyone else been reading this month?  Anything interesting?  Anything you couldn't put down?


No comments:

Post a Comment