Monday, August 22, 2016

Bout of Books 17

Bout of Books

Time Devoted to Reading
I will be reading all week when not at work.

Books to Read

Currently Reading:  The Lies of Locke Lamora
Books Read:

Updates

Monday:
Number of pages I've read today: 0
By the time I had a chance to sit down and read after work I managed to fall asleep.

Tuesday:
Number of pages I've read today: 100

Wednesday:
Number of pages I've read today: 20
Only had about an hour today to read with the Grand Opening of our new store.

Thursday:
Number of pages I've read today: 100


Friday:
Number of pages I've read today: 200


Saturday:
Number of pages I've read today: 111
Books finished: 1
I stayed up late to finish because I had to know how it was going to end!

Sunday:
Number of pages I've read today: 0
I had family in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment