Thursday, December 8, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - The Last Harvest


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that was started by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that book bloggers are eagerly anticipating. 


Release Date: January 10, 2017
Publisher: Tor Teen
Author: Kim Liggit
Genre: Horror
Series: Stand Alone

“I plead the blood.”

Those were the last words seventeen-year-old golden boy quarterback Clay Tate heard rattling from his dad's throat when he discovered him dying on the barn floor of the Neely Cattle Ranch, clutching a crucifix to his chest.





The book had being set in the Midwest, which is where I was raised.  Next it's horror, something I love, and the summary left my intrigued.  At the very least this is one I'll be picking up at my local library.  It sounds interesting, creepy, and like it might keep me up while reading.  Three of my favorite things when it comes to books like this.  

What's everyone else looking forward this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment