Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - World, Chase Me Down


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that was started by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that book bloggers are eagerly anticipating. 

Release Date: January 24, 2017
Publisher: Penguin Books
Author: Andrew Hilleman
Genre: Historical Fiction / Western
Series: Stand Alone

A rousing, suspenseful debut novel True Grit meets Catch Me If You Can based on the forgotten true story of a Robin Hood of the American frontier who pulls off the first successful kidnapping for ransom in U.S. history. 





So, I'm waiting on this one because it's not normally a book I'd pick up.  In the past I haven't had real good luck reading fictional Westerns.  However, I'm a sucker for a book based on person history forgotten, even if they're a bad guy. So I'm interested in learning about Pat Crow and seeing the spin Andrew Hilleman puts on the man's story.  Definitely be one I'll putting on hold at the library.

Anyone have any good recs for Westerns I might like?

Or, just looking forward to something I need to added to my TBR?

No comments:

Post a Comment