Monday, July 17, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. For the next week the girls at the Broke and the Bookish are on hiatus. That means that won't be any set themes until August. It's a free for all!! This week I thought I'd do: Books I Loved Because of Other People! Basically ten books I picked up because of blogs, friends, or family that I then fell in love with!

From Family & Friends:
  1. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson - Recommended to me by my flatmate!
  2. The Mouse and the Motorcycle by Beverly Cleary - My Father gave me his copy and it was one of my favorite growing up!
  3. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams - Put into my life thanks to my flatmate!
  1. Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle - Brought into my life by my Mother!
  2. Agatha Christie books - These were introduced to me by my Great Grandmother!
From Book Blogs:
  1. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
  2. The Novice by Taran Matharu
  3. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


  1. Warren the 13th and the All-Seeing Eye by Tania del Rio
College Professor:


  1. The Call of the Cthulhu and other Weird Stories by H.P. Lovecraft



No comments:

Post a Comment