Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. This week the theme is:  Fall TBR. Which was actually last week's theme, but I got my notes confused. Because I may have in fact posted from my phone last week while in a tent on vacation. So here's is last week's theme, because I did this week's theme, last week. Confused yet? Good!

  1. Strange Weather by Joe Hill
  2. The Grave Keepers by Elizabeth Byrne
  3. Strange Practice by Vivian Shaw


  1. Let Me In by John Ajvide Lindquivst
  2. The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Potzsch
  3. I, Ripper by Stephen Hunter


  1. Age of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan
  2. Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero
  3. The Burning World by Isaac Marion

  1. Anno Dracula: One Thousand Monsters by Kim Newman
HAPPY READING!!

2 comments:

  1. I've want to read a Hangman's Daughter, but I haven't got around to it!

    Ashley @ Caught Reading Redheaded
    My Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the boat I've been in, but I'm going to make myself read this fall!

      Delete