Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. This week the theme is: Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2018!

  1. Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce
  2. Obsidio by Jay Kristoff & Jamie Kaufman
  3. Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu


    1. The Disappearance of Winter's Daughter by Micheal J. Sullivan
    2. Iron Gold by Pierce Brown
    3. The Tombs by Deborah Schaumberg


  1. The Stowaway: A Young Man's Extraordinary Adventure to Antarctica by Laurie Gwen Shapiro
  2.  Noir: A Novel by Christopher Moore
  3. Age of War by Michael J. Sullivan


  1. The Mermaid by Christina Henry

HAPPY READING!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kayla,
    I have only checked out Illuminae this year, and I am hoping to get to Gemina and Obsidio within the next year! Also: oh my God, I cannot wait to get to Pierce Brown's books in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for Obsidio! I cannot wait to see how they tie everything together. Ugh, I'm not emotionally ready for "Iron Gold". Not even a little bit.

      Delete
  2. Great picks! The Mermaid looks good, I'll be adding that to my list! Tempests & Slaughter is on my list too, have you read her previous books? I've been waiting for the prequel series to 'The Immortals' series for SO long!

    Here's my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a huge Tamora Pierce fan! The noise I made when I found out who this newest book is about, could have broken glass I was so excited! I just read my first book by Christina Henry this year, "Lost Boy". I'm excited to read another of her books.

      Delete