Monday, June 4, 2018

May Wrap Up

Had myself a little vacation this month and went home to see my family over Memorial Weekend. It was a great, but way to short week. Got to see most of the people I wanted to, but I missed a few as well. Still it was an awesome trip, but I was glad to be back home to my own bed and furbabies. Also took my flatmate to see the Marvel Exhibit at the MoPop which was awesome! The revamped Horror exhibit was awesome as well. Though could have done without that zombie room. Got to see Avengers with my family as well, which is something I haven't gotten to do since the first Avengers movie!! I also saw Deadpool on opening which something I don't usually do, because I prefer to wait, but it's Deadpool. So I couldn't really wait.  Really all, and all, it was a really good month. Now I'm settling into a summer routine and counting down the days until my Mim comes out for a vist!


Books Read: 4
Pages Reads: 688
BINGO Books: 0
Currently Reading: Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero



Schedule willing I'd love to go see Daniel Abraham talk about the Dagger and Coin series. While I've only read the first book, I did really enjoy it, and that event will probably the kick in the pants I need to jump back into that series! At the moment this is my only bookish event, but occasionally event pop on me. So, fingers crossed.

My TBR List is pretty small for this month. Definitely will be picking up My Grave Ritual by G.S. Denning, and finishing up the William Shakespeare's Star Wars series. Hopefully I'll get to Jay Kristoff's new book LIFEL1K3, and maybe even his other series ender with Amie Kaufman, Obisidio.
HAPPY READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment