Thursday, June 28, 2018

Mini Reviews








I love this series! There's something heart warming about knowing your not the only whose anxiety gets the best of them at the weirdest time. Another person who is as awkward in the real world, and understand how exhausting people can people. But to do it in such a cute way?!  A way that makes me giggle, means I love this series and I hope there's another one!






I found the Chew cross-over!! Which was awesome! I have to say I was on the fence about this series, but it's really unraveling into an amazing series. Slowly all of the little mysteries are coming together to form one picture. But, one question still remains. Why are the dead not staying that way? Also, what the hell is going on with Em?! She really needs to get that looked out... Also, Chuck did not deserve that! Rude! Volume 5 is on hold. So I guess now I wait.







HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment