Thursday, July 5, 2018

Make Me Read It 2018


Hosted by Ely @ Wonderland and Val from Innocent SmileyMake Me Read It is an interactive Readathon that allows friends, family, and our viewers vote what what'll be reading for the week of Aug 6th to Aug 13th. Which means there's a month to vote!

I've picked six books again this year for everyone to chose from. Three of which just came out earlier this year, and one I should have picked long ago. I will spend the week reading the number one pick. Last year I loved the book everyone voted on, and I'm so excited to see how it goes this year. 

This will be my third year participating in the Make Me Read It Readathon. It's a super low stress and one of my favorite readathons! I like seeing what everyone picks, and what other bloggers have put up. It's also a low stress way to meet new authors over the love of similar books and genre. If your interested click the image above to go to Innocent Smiley's blog and sign up!

Don't forget to vote, come back and vote again. If you've got your own poll going leave me a comment with the link so I can return the favor! Then watch my blog in a month to see the winner!




Which one will you pick?

Obsidio by Jamie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
The Saints of Wolves and Butchers by Alex Grecian
Tempest & Slaughter by Tamora Pierce
Created with QuizMaker

HAPPY READING!!

11 comments:

  1. I voted. Hard to pick one as I haven't read any of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also still need to read Obsidio, but Tempest & Slaughter, though....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I should have read Tempest & Slaughter weeks ago!! But my pile is so big!! With Obsidio it's hard to pick it up because that's it, there's no more after that. :(

      Delete
  3. Best of luck! I voted for Wolf by Wolf - it's one of those books everyone told me to read and they were definitely right!

    My #MakeMeRead It Vote

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the readathon Kayla! I voted for Obsidio. It's only winning by one vote though, so maybe Tempest & Slaughter will win out in the end! Whatever book does win, I hope you love it!

    Here is my poll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looks like Obsidio took the lead my a mile!

      Delete
  5. Good Luck with the readathon! I voted for Obsidio, I hope you enjoy whichever one wins.

    Tina @ As Told By Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for Wolf by Wolf because I LOVE that book. Looks like Obsidio's in the lead, and I loved that book too---so you pretty much can't go wrong! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete