Sunday, July 1, 2018

Cover Runway Sunday


They say don't judge a book by it's cover, but we all know we do it. Sometimes it's the cover that originally catches our eye, drawing us to give a book a closer look. It's the first thing we see, our first impression. Every Sunday I'm going to post some of my favorite covers of books coming soon! Some are by authors I already enjoy, some are the reason I gave the book a longer look. Either way they're all going to find their way here!

Release Date: September 4, 2018
Pages: 120
Genre: Graphic Novel

What started as a normal, everyday, child-sucked-into-a-magical-land-to-fulfill-an-inane-quest has changed Fairyland forever. In the continuation of SKOTTIE YOUNG'S saccharine fantasy-satire, Gertrude hands over the spotlight to Larry, Duncan Dragon, and some of Fairyland's other supporting cast, misfits, and forgotten threats.


This one is all about Larry and the co-cast! I love it!! This quickly became one of my favorite series that I picked up last year, and I'm so excited to get my hands on the next volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment