Monday, January 30, 2023

Favorite January Read


I read a lot of good books this month. I didn't read a bad book this month, or DNF, either. However, of all eight books I read this month. EIGHT! Two really were the tops. In fact, this was the series I'd bought and then put on my shelf and never picked up again. I'm so glad I finally picked this book up because it was a lot of fun. The stories were crazy, and it's everything you want from a cozy murder mystery. Not to mention, Maude is a great main character. She's the old lady that I inspire to be.


Minus you know the murder and stuff.

So if you like to read cozy murder mysteries this duology is perfect! Cool covers, epic titles, and an absolute riot! I devoured both of these books over a weekend. Hands down An Elderly Lady is up to No Good was my favorite read this month. Because for as good as the second book is, the first is best. It's the book I've recommended to the most people this month The book I've talked about the most, and I still think about it weeks later. Mostly about how I'd love to see this series turned into a TV Show. 

I would watch the crap out of that show! 

But, if you click the image above it'll take you to the Goodreads page to learn about the book and Maude! You can also click here to see my review of the book!  I need to read more books by Helen Tursten books this year. 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment