Thursday, August 3, 2023

July Reading Wrap Up

Hello August! I know for a lot of you Fall is in the air, but it looks like summer is just now rolling into the PNW. Temps are finally set to hit 80 degrees in my neck of the woods. Though I'm not complaining since it seems where I live is the only part of the country not currently on fire. So I'll take that version of summer without any complaint! Especially if one of those nice days is my day off. 

Next on my to-do list is to do some Halloween shopping. I've done a little bit here and there, but I need to actually drive out to Home Goods and spend some money. Or, a lot of money. It really depends on what my location has. But, after my mini road trip, I have planned for this week. Going to see Ghost this weekend, and I'm so freaking excited! I haven't seen them live yet!






Books Read: 5
BINGO Books: 1
A to Z Challenge: 0
Pages Read: 901
Currently Reading: Classic Monsters Unleashed edited by James Aquilone





I managed one BINGO book one June (Last Act by Christopher Pike), and I managed to cross off the Birth Year square. Sadly every other book I read was a library book so no squares from the A to Z Challenge. While that challenge needs some serious attention, I am so close to clearing my BINGO Board, only four squares left! I seriously need to do a deep dive into my Goodreads to-be-read shelf to find a book published in 2009. It's the only square I don't currently have options for. So I'm also open to suggestions.



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment