Monday, August 14, 2023

Night Worms Unboxing


August Theme: Horror Junkie

It's that time again, a new month means a new Night Worms package! I was super excited for this month's package, Horror Junkie because it contained a book by one of the co-owners of Night Worms herself, Sadie Hartmann. Which is definitely sitting on the top of my TBR pile right now. I'm hoping to be able to crack it open this weekend and cover it in tabs: books I've read, books I still need to read, and books going right onto my TBR.

The latter is probably going to be the most used tab! 


I was also really excited for The Handyman Method, it was one of my Most Anticipated Reads this year! So I'm excited to have my own copy, this is one of my top reads for the official start of Spooky Season Next month. This feels like a rainy day, reading all day, kind of book.

Also, how did Night Worms know I was nearly out of coffee!? I'm in between orders, so I'm excited to try this brand because it smelled delicious!!

The magnet this month is absolutely adorable, and the sticker is cute! It looks great on my fridge with all its friends of the past months!

An absolute ace package again this month from Night Worms!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment