Saturday, December 30, 2023

2024 Book BINGO

 

Tomorrow is the last day of 2023, which means in two very short days it'll be time to start a new BINGO card. At this point, I don't know how long we've been doing this. Maybe at least a decade, and last year two of us were really close to clearing the entire board. There is still a chance I might still manage it. I might take it all the way down to the wire. However, the 2024 card might be a little harder. There are a couple of squares that I'll need to flip through my Goodreads to find some ideas on. The hardest one is going to be 342 pages squares. Which is my own fault, I open the door to this square. So I only have myself to blame!


If you want to participate in this year's BINGO you are more than welcome! On January 1st I'll have a post to track my own progress throughout the year, and the comments will be open all year so you can let me know how your own progress is going. I'll be logging everything via Instagram! Also, if you have thoughts on books I should look into for any of the squares, drop them in the comments below. 


HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment