Monday, September 21, 2026

Mini Reviews



I love this series so much. I went in not expecting much, but I've fallen in love with the main character. I need to know exactly who the bad guys are. Because it might be the Prince, or he might just be an idiot. It could also be the Prime Minister; he seems smarmy. And I know we keep calling it magic sickness, and I think it started that way. However, is it still magic sickness, or are we just using that as an excuse? At least a little bit. I need to know, so volume three is waiting to be picked up! 



What, in fact, did I read? Because I thought I understood what was about to happen. I read the back of the graphic novel. I thought I understood. Then I started reading and realized that I, in fact, have no idea what's happening, but I was totally here for the ride. Because I enjoyed every second of it! I also love that it was a standalone. I need more stand-alones like this one. 




I have totally been enjoying this series. However, this one was kind of a step backward. It was kind of like we jumped back into the first volume. So, like two steps forward, one step back. I do understand that between late nights and nightmares, things are stressful for both main characters. So! I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt that we will talk to each other and trust each other. Maybe finding the long-lost family will help with that. I need to get the volume put on hold!




HAPPY READING!!





No comments:

Post a Comment