Sunday, June 3, 2018

Cover Runway Sunday

They say don't judge a book by it's cover, but we all know we do it. Sometimes it's the cover that originally catches our eye, drawing us to give a book a closer look. It's the first thing we see, our first impression. Every Sunday I'm going to post some of my favorite covers of books coming soon! Some are by authors I already enjoy, some are the reason I gave the book a longer look. Either way they're all going to find their way here!

Release Date: July 10th, 2018
Pages: 176
Genre: Humor / Sci-Fi

The Star Wars saga continues, with Bard of Avon providing some of the biggest shocks yet! Alack, the valiant Resistance must flee from the scoundrels of the First Order, and it falls to Rey, Finn, Poe, Rose, and BB-8 to take up arms against sea of troubles. Can they bring Snoke’s schemes to woe, destruction, ruin, and decay? Will Luke Skywalker take the stage once more, and aid Princess Leia in the winter of her discontent?


I love this series, and I might have missed out on it if not for my Grandmother who bought me the first book. Slowly I'm starting to catch up on the series, and will be ready to snag this one once it's out!

No comments:

Post a Comment