Monday, July 2, 2018

June Wrap Up

Holy Crap, where did June go?! It doesn't seem like I should be planning on having friends over for the Fourth of July quite yet, but here were are. Honestly, I didn't do anything this month but work and get one of my roommates squared away for their summer job. Mostly I picking up shifts and being rather lazy. Not only did a barely read anything, I don't think I did any writing this month. I am halfway through a Psych re-watch. Which is my favorite show.


Books Read: 3
Pages Reads: 558
BINGO Books: 1 (Book I own)
Currently Reading: Kill the Farm Boy by Delilah S. Dawon & Kevin Hearne / Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman 



The only event I have this month is the Book Club, that I just joined, will be doing a group read of the Bird Box by Josh Malerman. This has been on my TBR for about a year and this is the perfect way to toss into my "Read" folder!

SUMMER TBR:
  • Warlock Holmes #3 by G.S. Denning
  • LIFEL1K3 by Jay Kristoff
  • Hope Never Dies by Andrew Shaffer
  • American Hippo by Sarah Gailey
How was everyone else's month? Read anything good??

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment