Saturday, August 31, 2019

Book Haul


I went on a little adventure this week to Friday Harbor, and no trip there is complete without a stop to Serendipity the Used Book Store. It's my favorite place on the entire island. It's in an old house and it's floor to ceiling books. The kind of place where you have to move a stack of books to see another stack, and you never know what's going to stored into the filing boxes. I could spend a whole day in there and barely scratch the service of their inventory. In fact they say the have over 50,000 books in their store.


I only had about an hour to dig through everything, but I still managed to find some treasures. In fact all three books are on my TBR. If I would have had longer, who knows the number of books I might have come home with. But, I'm really excited about these three I did get. Though my TBR pile looks like some sort of book JENGA game. All it's going to take is one curious cat for it to come tumbling down. I really need to read a couple of books from the pile..

HAPPY READING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment