Saturday, April 25, 2020

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon


Good morning!  I'm really excited about all three books on my TBR today. The Witcher is something that came to my attention via Netflix. Since I've been meaning jump further into that world, and the Graphic Novel seemed like a great place to start while I wait for the book to arrive. As for the other two, I'm definitely going to try to get into them both today. Because The Living Dead is definitely not one you marathon through.


Dewey's TBR:




I have all kinds of snacks ready to go for the day and quick things to grab for lunch and dinner. My goal is to get through as much of the next 24-hours with only one nap. We'll see how that works out for me! 

This year will be a little different for me since me usual reading buddy won't be able to join due to Social Distancing. But, we'll be staying connected thanks to social media today! I hope everyone is staying safe in these weird times, and if you have a Twitter account you keep up with all the shenanigans @_sullybear_! I'll posting throughout the day on there with the #readathon! 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment