Thursday, June 4, 2020

June TBR



Okay, so I'm being a bit ambitious for June, but with the weather warming up and the patio nearly done. I figure I'll be out their reading more. Even though my state is slowly opening back up, I'm not super keen to be out in public more than I need to be. I'm more than content to chill on the patio. Also, I'm probably about to be bus bound again. Which gives me more time to read. So, with all of that I've been ambitious my TBR this month.



I'm almost finished with the behemoth that is the The Living Dead! It's definitely picked up in a pace now that I've gotten farther into it, and I've gotten attached to characters that I'm honestly worried for, but I have no idea which of these I'll pick up first. Two of them are BINGO books, and the other two I just need to pick up and read!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment