Friday, October 30, 2020

November TBR

I feel like October has flown by. Halloween is tomorrow and I honestly have had the hardest time picking my TBR. Just like I've had a pretty hard time focusing on one book in the last couple of weeks. So, I had my roommate pick a few books from shelves that I've been meaning to read. On top of these, I've got some Netgalley books, The Lost Village and Lawbreaking Ladies, to pick up. One is my spotlight book this month!



My only goal for next month is to get out of this weird reading rut I've seemed to fallen into. I've liked a lot of the books I've been picking up, but nothing seems to be holding my attention right now. Hopefully, it's chest the weather change and the fact it's getting darker earlier. Because I have a lot of good books planned for this month.

What's everyone gearing up to read in November?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment