Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they are books that have yet to be released but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine.



You just boarded a flight to New York.

There are one hundred and forty-three other passengers onboard.

What you don’t know is that thirty minutes before the flight your pilot’s family was kidnapped.

For his family to live, everyone on your plane must die.

The only way the family will survive is if the pilot follows his orders and crashes the plane.

Enjoy the flight.



Why I'm Waiting: This sounds like a book that's going to make me anxious from start to finish!


HAPPY READING!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds wicked!! I have to add it to my TBR, great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That sounds like a movie plot! Love that cover too. Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! This sounds like a book you don't put down and just deal with the loss of sleep over.

      Delete
  3. Oooh! I love the cover of this book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The cover was hard to pass up, it's definitely eye catching.

      Delete
  4. This sounds like one intense novel. Very tense. I hope you enjoy it when you read it. Adding Falling to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you enjoy it as well. It sounds like one I'll need to pace and read.

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, I'm not sure I could take the tension, this sounds crazy! Good choice😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this book will probably bring my stress, 100%!

      Delete
  6. Definitely sounds anxiety inducing. I don't think I'd want to fly after reading it. Least ways not fur a while. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it doesn't help the author was a flight attendant!

      Delete