Monday, January 1, 2024

December Reading Wrap Up

 HAPPY NEW YEAR! This week alone has felt a month long. So I'm not only glad to see a new year, but a new month and a new week. Though it's Monday, it's also my Friday because I have the next two days off. And I'm so ready for two days with no plans or holiday things to be done.

Just me, the laundry I really need to put away, and my first read of 2024. But first, a look at how the last month of 2023 went! 





Books Read: 6
BINGO Books: 0
A to Z Challenge: 2
Pages Read: 893
Currently Reading: I have no idea. So many choices, no desire to make a decision.





Okay, so I didn't manage to clear my BINGO board. I was so close though, just one book away. However, the 2009 Square defeated me. Because despite having a book picked out, I sort of last the will to read over the last. I started three books and an audiobook. All of them were left partially read. So I thought it was best to take a break.

However, at the start of the month, I did knock two more books of the A to Z Challenge. I'm not sure if this challenge is officially happening this year. I think the host of this challenge is doing a different TBR Challenge. However, I really liked this particular challenge. So I'm going to do it again this year.




HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment