Thursday, November 3, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - Dead Girl's Society


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming release that book bloggers are eagerly anticipating.

Release Date: November 8th, 2016
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Genre: Young Adult / Mystery
Series: Stand Alone (I think)

You are cordially invited to participate in a game of thrills and dares. Tell no one, and come alone. If you dare. When an invitation arrives from a mysterious group that calls itself the Society, Hope jumps at the chance for some excitement. This could be her ticket out. All she has to do is complete a few dares and she might win some real money.



This will be my first book by Michelle Krys. So far it's gotten some pretty rad reviews.  Years ago a read another book slightly along these lines, and I enjoyed it.  Which means I have high hopes for this one.  I'm mostly waiting on this one until I've finally moved and get settled into my new library.  

What's everyone looking forward to this week?









No comments:

Post a Comment