Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday


So this will be my very first Top Ten Tuesday! I see this meme all over other blogs and I've found a lot of good books through it, and had a lot of fun reading them.  This week seemed like the best time to jump.  So many good books are getting released this year, I couldn't pick just one to be my Most Anticipated! So thanks to The Broke and Bookish, who created this Meme, I don't have to. This week the topic is Top Ten 2017 Debuts I'm Excited For.  

What I realized while going through my 2017 reads is I don't have any debut authors on my list. But, I'm comitted to this things.  So these are just the 2017 Released I'm Excited For!


*Clicking the covers will take you to their Goodreads' Page

  1. Age of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan - These books are wonderfully written, and I need to what the ending of the first book was about. It broke my heart.
  2. The Thorn of Emberlain by Scott Lynch - I'm not quite to book #4 yet, but these books are addicting.  Lynch is an amazing author and I love his main character Locke Lamora!
  3. The Burning World by Issac Marion - Ugh, these books!  They are so good and creepy. I'm so excited this universe gets to expand past Warm Bodies.






  1. Pyromantic by Lish McBride - Love this author! Her books are always a good time, and Werebunnies!!
  2. The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee - This books just sounds like a good time!
  3. Iron Gold by Pierce Brown - I won't survive another trilogy, but I'm going to jump into it head first, because I love this universe that Brown has created!
 
  1. Within the Sanctuary of Wings by Marie Brennan - This is the last book in the Lady Trent Series, and I wouldn't miss picking it up!
  2. Illuminae Files #3 by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - No title, no cover, no plot....no problem. Still excited to see how this adventure in.  Probably in tears, which will be mine.
  3. Norse Myhology by Neil Gaiman - Combines my two favorite things Mr. Gaiman and Norse Mythology.  Course I'm excited!!
  1. Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco - This book just sounds like it'll be so good!  
There they are, my Top Ten New Releases I'm Excited For! What's everyone else excited to see hit shelves?  Or, something you pre-order months ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment