Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Bout of Books 19 Wrap-Up

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 19 is officially over! I hope it was a week full of reading and good books!  The first half of my week was a lot more productive than the last half.  Sadly that is the downside of working at a bakery during the holidays.  We were busier than we thought we would.  Which while fantastic, left little time for reading.  However, I snagged a few moments here and there. All three books I picked up, I was lucky enough to enjoy.  Though, Lost Boys turned out to be nothing like I thought it would be. It's still an amazing book, and I'm very lucky to have snagged and early copy at ECCC.

Books Read: 2
Pages Read: 412
Currently Reading: Lost Boys

I hope the week turned out great and everyone found some time to read. Bout of Books 20 is back August 21st to the 27th!  You can keep up to date at the Bout of Books blog, but clicking the icon above, or going here!

HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment