Thursday, August 31, 2017

Bout of Books 20 Wrap Up

Bout of Books
I hope everyone had a quick week reading! Despite getting sick mine wasn't really good. Though I spent the week between reading and preparing for my flatmate to be back from her summer job. So basically I've been nesting. I've missed having another person in the house for the last three months! Could have done without the head cold that came on toward the weekend that laid me up for a whole day. A whole day I could have been reading if I hadn't been a ball of blankets and misery. I don't handle being sick well...

Anyway! Despite that I had a couple of awesome reads and one kind of so-so. But here's a run down of my stats for the week:

 Books Read: 3
Pages Read: 580
Didn't Finich: 1 (though I did finish it up on Monday)


Bout of Books 21 will be back January 8th to January 14th! For updates on that check our the Bout of Books blog for rules, sign-ups, and tips for the next round! Hope to see everyone joining up in January. By the I'll need a week to chill after the holiday at the bakery. I'm sure my TBR will be over flowing by then.

HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment