Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. For the next week the girls at the Broke and the Bookish are on hiatus. That means that won't be any set themes until August. It's a free for all!! This week I thought I'd do: Recommendations for Fans of Horror.

  1. The Woman in Black by Susan Black
  2. Supernatural Enhancements by Edgar Cantero 
  3. NOS4A2 by Joe Hill


  1. The Portrait of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde
  2. The New Hunger by Isaac Marion 
  3. The Tommyknockers by Stephen King 


  1. Helter Skelter by  


  1. The Children's Home by Charles Lambert





2 comments:

  1. It has left me scarred, especially that miniseries!

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. I'm scared just by looking at the covers. But, it's good to know what to recommend if someone asks about horror, which is a genre I never read.

    ReplyDelete