Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Can't Wait Wednesday

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally they are books that have yet to be released, but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine. 

Release Date: December 6th, 2017
Author: Janina Woods
Genre: Mystery 
Pages: 316



Sherlock Holmes is missing. Dr. Watson receives a cursed note, summoning him to the city of Milan. In his plight, he turns to the one person who can help him: Mycroft Holmes, secret agent and eternally concerned elder brother. Mycroft has to team up with Dr. Watson and fellow agent Victoria Trevor to follow Sherlock’s trail and stand against the dark forces that threaten his life.











Why I'm Waiting: I love Sherlock Holmes anything. So I'm pretty excited to Mycroft forced to team up with Dr. Watson.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a good read. I've just recently started getting into Sherlock so maybe I'll check this out. Any other recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" have a lot of good books in the series. Loren D. Estleman's Sherlock books are some of favorites outside of canon, and if you want some weird Sherlock Holmes. The Warlock Holmes series is ridiculously fun.

      Delete
  2. This seems an interesting book. Sherlock Holmes has always fascinated me, so anything related is bound to be great.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited that Mycroft gets to take a front seat in this one. While Dr. Watson is my favorite Holmsian character, I'm pumped to see him work with the other brother!

      Delete