Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. This week the theme is: Books I Want My Future Nieces and Nephews to Read!

  1. Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
  2. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
  3. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

  1. The Witches by Roald Dahl
  2. Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
  3. The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett

  1. Matilda by Roald Dahl
  2. Goosebumps by R.L. Stine
  3. Redwall by Brian Jacques

  1. Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant by Tony Cliff 
HAPPY READING!!



4 comments:

  1. Nice list! I loved Roald Dahl as a kid. Matilda was my favorite.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was also my favorite! Closely followed by the Witches and James and the Giant Peach!

      Delete
  2. So many of my favourites! I almost put Matilda on mine, but it was slightly edged out by Fantastic Mr. Fox.
    Mine's here: https://clockworkbibliotheca.blogspot.com/2017/11/top-ten-books-i-want-my-future-children.html

    ReplyDelete