Thursday, November 2, 2017

October Wrap Up

It's been crazy over here this month. The reading slump I fell into toward the end of September leaked into most of this month, but even if it hadn't I still wouldn't have read more. Work got crazy for a lot of reasons, only one being Halloween. On top of that I've seen to finally caught a cold, which means I've exhausted because I don't just bounce back. I usually stay sick for weeks. Upside is I've had all the time in the world to watch scary movies! I worked through my collection and a decent stack from the library.

But, before I got stick I did get to see The Princess Bride on the big screen for the 30th Anniversary showing! Which was pretty awesome.


Books Read: 5
Pages Read: 680
BINGO Books(s): 2
Currently Reading: Tortal: A Spy's Guide
Least Favorite Book: N/A
DNFs: N/A


Publisher:  Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Release Date: November 21st, 2017
Author: Neil Patrick Harris
Genre: Fantasy/Middle Grade
Series: Magic Misfits #1


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment