Monday, February 18, 2019

Mini Reviews




I found these two gems on library's Libby account while I was looking for books to download for my upcoming flight. It seems fitting since I just recently saw the original Star Trek series earlier this month! Both of these were super cute and great stories for kids. There's a third one coming out these year, and can bet your butt I'll be borrowing that one too!


I figured if I was gonna post a Mini Review I should keep with a theme. This gem has been on my TBR for a while now. Seemed like the perfect time borrow it. It was a lot of fun! Only made more fun when you read the advice in Kirk's voice. Which I did out loud to friends. I'm not overly sure why the reviews for this are so low. Took no time at all to read and was a lot of fun.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment