Friday, February 22, 2019

Vacation Time


This year we're celebrating my birthday in style! So I'll be away from the blog for a bit as I run away for a little mini vacation in California. I mean, I earned all this vacation pay, it's about time I used it! While I plan on being a total tourist while I'm gone, I'm making extra space for books. Because no book nerd goes on vacation and doesn't buy books. That's just sacrilege! So things around here will be quiet for a few days, not posts, no e-mails. Just four glorious days of being unplugged. Of course I'm taking a few books long with. What else will I do on the plane ride there and back.

Vacation Books:
LIFEL1K3 (halfway through)
Chasing Graves (halfway through)
Warlock Holmes #3 (for when I finish one of the others)


HAPPY READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment