Thursday, March 12, 2020

Vacation Book Haul


No trip home is complete without going shopping with my Mim. That includes the two local book stores. Honestly I got a really good haul this trip. Our first stop is always Books&Grannies which is floor to ceiling books. I can spend hours in there if I'm left to my devices. I love it because it's one of those book stores where you have to check every nook and cranny for books, and I find the best stuff there. Most of this haul came from that book store. The second stop is HeadhogINK which is gently used book store. I only got one book there, but I'm excited to add it to my Fall reading list since it's about a Haunted House. 




I couldn't believe I found Warcross and Carve the Mark as soon as I walked into the door. I knew this was going to be a good haul. Almost all of these are on my to read list. In fact the only two not already on my list are: The Strings of Murder and Diary of a Haunting. Both seem right up my alley. Very excited to get these added to my TBR this year!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment