Thursday, March 5, 2020

Vacation TBR


The first part of my two part March TBR! My flight isn't super long, but enough that can put a dent in a whatever I'm reading. Though, I'm also really good at sleeping on flights, like haven't even left the tarmac, already out, kind of sleep. But, who knows how this flight will go. So, I'm coming prepared in case I'm wide awake. I also wanted to pick something easy to pick and put down, and to wrap up the books I started last week. So these are the books I'll be packing:

Hadrian and Royce are my favorite Bromance, and I've been itching to jump back into their world. It's a book I can pick up and put down without feeling like I've lost something inside the story. And, I finally have time to finish The Girl Who Could Move Sh*t With Her Mind. I've been reading what I could on the bus this last week, and loving it! I'm going to try to put finish this bad boy on my flight out!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment