Monday, May 2, 2022

April Wrap Up

Hello May! I'm so excited for summer. These last few days of nice weather have been amazing! Not much happened in April. Mostly just work and home, enjoying my new three-day weekends. I did get a lot of reading done, and a lot of really good books too. I've been in the mood for short reads and it's doing wonders for my Goodreads Challenge. About the same planned for this month as well. 


Books Read: 9
BINGO Books:
Pages Read: 1489
Currently Reading: Death Thing by Andrew Hilbert



 No events for May as of now. 

So many books! The middle photo is from this month's Night Worms package, the theme was Possession. All three of these authors are new to me so I'm excited for them all. Everything else was just a bonus!




HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment