Monday, May 23, 2022

Book Haul


So I've been a little under the weather the last couple of weeks, but Book Outlet came to my rescue. They were having a sale, and I told myself I was just going to look. Next thing I knew I had a cart full of books. And, finally they came! 


I've been really excited for this haul. I realized forever ago I don't have a copy of Dracula on my shelves and it's one of my favorites! Also I haven't read I Know What You Did Last Summer since Junior High. So that is on the top of my Summer TBR! The other three have been on TBR for a while. So I'm excited to have them on ever growing TBR. 

There is one book not pictured. I got a Star Wars Golden Book to my Star Wars shelf. It was super cute! On that theme, I also added a Yoda bookmark because books aren't the only thing I collect. I have a massive collection of bookmarks!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment