Monday, May 30, 2022

Blog-a-versary


HAPPY MONDAY! Hope everyone is doing well! Things here at Bookish Whispers are amazing. Today the blog turns six! For something that was supposed to this thing, I did from time to time to share my love of books, has taken a life of its own. Not only have been doing this for six years now, but Bookish Whispers has also expanded to Instagram (@bookish_whispers) as of last year, I've been able to work with amazing authors, and I've been privileged to work alongside Quirk Books for the last two years. 

Of course, I'm celebrating today by curling up and finishing the two books I'm currently reading. I can't think of a better way to celebrate. I even have all my favorite snacks, and my fat cat to keep my company! But, that's not the only way I'm celebrating. Check out my Twitter (@BookishShh) page to enter a 24-hour giveaway! I will randomly select three people to get a book off their wishlist!

I don't know what's next for Bookish Whispers, but I can't wait to find out!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment