Thursday, June 15, 2023

Book Haul


A trip home is never a trip home if I don't make a stop at the bookstore with my Mim. It's become a tradition to go to lunch and then straight to the Hedgehog.Ink. The books there range from new to gently used, and every time I find a few treasures. But, every once in and while I find a real gem.


This trip was one of those moments. 



My favorite 80s slasher films are the Freddy Kruger series. I've seen them all more times than I remember I'm sure. In fact, I own them all on DVD. What I needed to know was that there was a book series that went along with the movies! And, thanks to Hedgehog.Ink I know own one! 

I also now have a need to find as many of these as possible. So I'll be hitting up all the little used bookstores in my neck of the woods throughout the summer to try and collect more. This wasn't the only book I found. Added another book to my Christopher Pike collection, along with some retro horror. 

All stuff to fill my new bookshelf that still has missing spots. They also were the perfect fit into my luggage so I didn't have to play Tetris to get everything back in!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment