Friday, September 1, 2023

August Reading Wrap Up

Oh, August didn't you just start? Not a bad reading month for me. Started two books that I'm slowly making my way through even into September. One I really want to take time with so I don't miss anything, and the other is a set of short stories. So I'm just slowly moving through each story. I am enjoying both reads though. 

As for personal stuff. Well, there was work and work and work. This was the month of callouts, and people really just not wanting to come to work. I however have an expensive book-buying habit to support. So I will gladly pick up extra shifts and overtime when I can. 

Come winter we're slow down a little and I'll catch up on my reading during the months of the midnight sun. It'll be great. And chill. And hopefully, with very little stress with all the extra hours, I'm banking.

Fingers crossed!






Books Read: 5
BINGO Books: 0 
A to Z Reading Challenge: 0
Pages Read: 971
Currently Reading: Universal Monsters Unleashed





That would be a big old nothing for either challenge. When you down to four squares on Reading BINGO it starts to get a little harder. It's also hard to the A to Z Challenge of books you own when you reading a lot of library books! Just saying...

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment