Thursday, September 21, 2023

Night Worms Unboxing


September Theme: Be Afraid Tengan Much Miedo

It's never fun to have to come home from vacation and go back to work. However, having a Night Worms package waiting for you in your mailbox definitely makes it better! Both I and my roommate were excited for this month's package. She's a fan of Isabel Canas, she already snagged it for her TBR. I however am excited for Wild Space because I love books that pull in eldritch horror!


Listen I cannot with the magnets that Sadie and Ashely, the owners and creators of Night Worms, have been picking out. Each month they get better and better. This month was no exception. I was so excited to our Regency Gentleman Skeleton reading to my fridge! I laughed so loud when I saw him. He's perfect! And of course, another wonderful sticker to add to my collection. It doesn't have a home yet, but never fear, one day it will! As for the hot beverage isn't my favorite, but a friend of mine is a fan. She'll love it!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment