Saturday, October 5, 2024

Library Haul

 


You know when you put books on hold at the library, but the hold line is long, so you need to remember about them? No, just me. Cool. Cool. Well, that just happened twice in the same week. I had forgotten that I had physical books on hold. Mostly because for a while I was reading a lot on my Kindle. However, past me figured I'd want these in physical form. So here we are. 



The upside is that one of these is in the vibe for Spooky Season, and the other is a good way to pivot from my book about cults and the creepy haunted house. So I've got that going for me. As well as TBR that spans several bookcases, piles, and a nook. I really wish the buying habit and the reading habit crossed over more. 

But, I'm looking forward to jumping into both of these! Hopefully tonight, after my shift. Because I shouldn't need to be at work all day. Maybe. Hopefully. My fingers are crossed!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment