Thursday, October 3, 2024

September Wrap Up

  What a weird month. I seemed to stuff it full of things both personal and work-related. At least one more busy week ahead of me at the start of the month. Then, maybe, things chill out, at least personally. I never what's going on with work, that'll be what it'll be. But as the weather's colder and wetter I go out less often. I don't like the cold. What I do like, is curling up in a blanket and or in front of the fire. So personally, much more reading time in the works. Plus I just stuffed my Kindle, so I have things to read on the bus, the wait for the bus, and on my breaks!







Books Read: 6
BINGO Books: 1
A to Z Challenge: 3
Pages Read: 1548
Currently Reading: Cult Following






I've said it once (at least), and I'll say it again, I think this is the hardest BINGO card to date. I'm doing so much reading, but the last few squares are nowhere to be seen. Not to mention the cursed 342 square. That might be my last square standing this year. I did manage one square this month, good-bye Grim Reaper square! I also managed three squares on my A to Z challenge! So, there was that!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment