Saturday, October 12, 2024

Mini Reviews


This was absolutely adorable! It's perfect for younger readers this spooky season and a lot of fun for older readers. It has a Wednesday Addams feel to it. This book is about being yourself and that sometimes it's okay to like the weird things and not fit inside the box. Because that weird thing makes you unique. 



BestGhost is a sample of a book that author C.J. Daley published to introduce to another book he's working on. And, if this was the introduction I'm all in. This was the perfect quick read this Spooky Season as two friends go into their town's most haunted house to prove, or disapprove in Boomer's case, that ghosts exist. Only they got more than they bargained for. I love that this has an open-ended ending. For a second I thought I knew how this was going to end, but I was wrong. That last little chapter turned everything on its head. If was the intro to what Daley is working on, he has my attention! 



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment