Monday, February 13, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!!

So, this week it's all about celebrating Valentine's Day!!  All the Top Ten list have to have something to do with love, couples, or something of the sort.  Now, I don't read a ton of books that include a romance.  Which means my first instinct was to pass this week, until I had a bright idea.  This week my list will be Top Ten Ships I Will Go Down With! The last member of this list is my favorite friendship in fiction, because despite their bantering they love each other.  Sort of. Maybe...


  1. God Save the Queen by Kate Locke - Xandra and Vex
  2. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson - Lord Ballister Blackheart and Sir Ambrosius Goldenloin
  3. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - Kady and Ezra
  1. Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce - Alanna and George
  2. Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - Sherlock and the Women
  3. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion - R and Julie
  1. Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce - Aly and Nawat
  2. Hold me Closer, Necromancer  by Lish McBride - Sam and Brid
  3. Red Rising by Pierce Brown - Darrow and Mustang
  1. The Crown Tower by Micheal J. Sullivan - Hadrian an Royce (because the are the best bromance in fiction!)


What Ship is everyone else willing to go with?!

7 comments:

  1. Never read Warm Bodies, but I 100% love film adaptation R and Julie. They're so memorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is a little more intense then the movie, but it's a really good read. It's also all from R's point of view!

      Delete
  2. Oh my! This is the third blog today I've seen the word "ship" on, and I swear to you I never heard that word used this way before today. I am officially out of it.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/02/love-stories-i-love-and-hate.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tricksters choice! A good friend bought it for my birthday a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawat is one of my favorite characters from the world!

      Delete
  4. I also included Kady and Ezra on my list this week! I think their dynamic as a couple is incredibly special. I have yet to read Red Rising, but it is my plan to read it soon! Awesome list :) Here's my Top Ten!

    Lillie @ Little Lillie Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I missed having them in Gemina, and I'm excited to get them on the next book again!

      Delete