Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!!
So, this week it's all about celebrating Valentine's Day!! All the Top Ten list have to have something to do with love, couples, or something of the sort. Now, I don't read a ton of books that include a romance. Which means my first instinct was to pass this week, until I had a bright idea. This week my list will be Top Ten Ships I Will Go Down With! The last member of this list is my favorite friendship in fiction, because despite their bantering they love each other. Sort of. Maybe...
- God Save the Queen by Kate Locke - Xandra and Vex
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson - Lord Ballister Blackheart and Sir Ambrosius Goldenloin
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - Kady and Ezra
- Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce - Alanna and George
- Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - Sherlock and the Women
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion - R and Julie
- Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce - Aly and Nawat
- Hold me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride - Sam and Brid
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown - Darrow and Mustang
- The Crown Tower by Micheal J. Sullivan - Hadrian an Royce (because the are the best bromance in fiction!)
What Ship is everyone else willing to go with?!