Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. This week the theme is: Ten Books That Were A Chore To Get Through.

  1. Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire
  2. To The Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
  3. Moby Dick by Herman Melville


  1. Mister B. Gone by Clive Barker
  2. Picture the Dead by Adele Griffin & Lisa Brown
  3. The Art Forger B.A. Shapiro


  1. The Apache Wars by Paul Andrew Hutton
  2. Queen of Thieves by J. North Conway
  3. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salsibury


  1. A Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas


HAPPY READING!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope I enjoy The Sin Eater's Daughter more than you did, it's on my TBR!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/05/top-ten-tuesday-123/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Moby Dick is quite hard to get into! I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to reading it because it seems to be quite a dense book.

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, personally, it was just a very dry read and I wasn't all that into the story.

      Delete